top of page

The Historic Fountain Mill is listed to be on the property (JCO Campground) from before 1773-mid 1940's. The first Fountain Family of the area and to start the Fountaintown community, Joab Fountain is listed as founder and original owner of the mill. The grist mill washed away in a flooding storm in mid-1940's. The gear shaft can still be found below the dam. This hat is to honor the history and founding of our beloved Fountaintown community.

Fountain's Mill Alternative Color Choices available.

Historic Fountain's Mill Hat

$25.00Price
Color
Quantity

    Visit Us

    211 Baysden Pond Road

    Chinquapin, NC 28521

    Contact Us

    TEL: 910-358-5333

    TEL: 910-459-9280

    E-MAIL: jco_campground@junipercreekoutfitters.com

    We Accept

    Follow Us

    • Facebook Reflection
    • Instagram
    • Youtube
    • hipcamp

    © 2025 JCO Campground at Lee Baysden Pond

    bottom of page